Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaleb Barbrey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(<KALEB>)
Student
Student
(<KALEB>)

Character sheet
health:
Kaleb Barbrey Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Kaleb Barbrey Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
chakra:
Kaleb Barbrey Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Kaleb Barbrey Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

Kaleb Barbrey Empty
PostSubject: Kaleb Barbrey   Kaleb Barbrey Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:13 am

Name-Kaleb Barbrey

Age-19

Gender-male

Looks-like avatar but with dark purple neo- rinnengan

Elements-Lightning/Earth

Fighting Style-Taijutsu/Ninjutsu

Rank-Akatsuki leader-Missing Nin

Personality-kinda queit and kinda happy but loves to make up own jutsu's and cares for friends and very very strong ninja

Clan-Barbrey

Abilities-just like kimimaro and pein

skill-bone taijutsu/and lightning chakra

techniques:

Rinnegan
i have all forms of it

Shoten no Jutsu (Shapeshifting Technique)
This technique creates a duplicate of a person using another body. This duplicate's abilities are proportionate to, and limited by, the amount of chakra given to it by the duplicated person. This jutsu can't be seen through by the Sharingan or Byakugan. It seems to be unable to duplicate Kekkei genkai, though this may be because of a chakra limitation. Once the chakra runs out and the sacrificial body dies, the Shapeshifter Technique will end and the lifeless body used will be revealed.

Shikotsumyaku
hikotsumyaku gives the user the ability to manipulate his skeletal structure. An example of this ability is seen when Kimimaro fires his finger bones from his hands like bullets. Any injuries the skin receives during the process are instantly healed and replacements bones are created to restore the sue of his hands. This ability can be used to sprout bones from any point on his body, giving him a quick defense against physical attacks by covering himself in spikes. Kimimaro can increase the strength of these bones to steel-like quality, a trait he often takes advantage when using his bones as a sword.

Teshi Sendan (Finger Bullet Drill)
This is a bloodline limit technique that allows members of the Kaguya clan to shoot bullets made of bone out of the tips of their fingers at great speeds.

Yanagi no Mai (Dance of the Willow)
To perform this dance, Kimimaro has long bones come out from the palms of his hands to be used as stabbing swords. These blades are fairly long and are incredibly powerful. The clan member can use both of these bone hand blades to stab, slice, or even impale their target. With quick movements and fast jabs, this is a formidable dance

Tsubaki no Mai (Dance of the Camellia)
Kimimaro performed this technique by pulling out a bone from his arm and using it as a sword. The quick movements of the blade and slicing technique make this a formidable dance. It can make short work of a large number of people quickly.

Karamatsu no Mai (Dance of the Larch)
When used, razor-sharp bones quickly grow out all over the user's body. Not only does this surprise opponents and make it difficult for them to fight in melee range, but the user's body becomes a deadly weapon.

Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis: Vine)
The Kaguya clan member pulls out their own spine to use as a weapon. When Kimimaro enters his Juin (Curse Seal) level 2 form, the length of bone becomes a spiked whip-chain weapon, which wraps around the target and holds them in place.

Tessenka no Mai: Hana (Dance of the Clematis: Flower)
A follow-up to the Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru, Kimimaro's entire forearm is encased in a giant spearhead made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened up to become the hardest type of bone drill in the body.

Sawarabi no Mai (Dance of the Seedling Fern)
Kimimaro's final dance: A giant forest of bone spikes bursts from the ground. It is an extremely deadly technique; both Sabaku no Gaara and Rock Lee nearly fell to this technique, if it weren't for Gaara's ability to use sand to levitate.

Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu
The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down (or possibly swaps places with) the opponent so that only their head is above ground.

Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu
This technique is used to create a massive blast of water. This technique is originally Momochi Zabuza's, but when he attempted to use it against Hatake Kakashi, Kakashi used his Sharingan to copy it and use it against Zabuza before he could complete it himself.

Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
As Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, but creates far, far more clones. Like Kage Bunshin, the clones look the same as the user and will disappear if hit. This is considered a forbidden technique, because it can be fatal to the person performing it, seeing as all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra from the performer. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals written by the First Hokage.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Unlike the normal Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Doppelganger), this jutsu does not create illusions, but real bodies of the ninja. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among the user and every clone. This could be very dangerous if the user is low on chakra or makes many clones (like with Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique), making this technique forbidden. However, this is something that Naruto doesn't have to worry about, since his chakra supply is very high thanks to the Kyūbi. Kage Bunshin can't be detected by Byakugan (Hyūga Neji states this during his fight with Naruto during the third part of the Chūnin exam). This is because the clones are real bodies with real chakra systems, identical to the user. It also cannot be detected by the Sharingan. Because the clones are real they can do real damage and can take some damage themselves, being even able to bleed, although they'll still disappear when enough damage has been done, which is usually after one hit. This is one of Naruto's best jutsus. Since the clones are real, he can use it in combination with many other jutsus, including the Sexy no Jutsu.

Chidori (1000 birds)
is an example of nature manipulation created by Kakashi Hatake after he failed to infuse his own nature manipulation with the Rasengan. The Chidori requires the user to channel a great deal of lightning-based chakra to their hand, so much so that the ordinarily invisible chakra becomes visible to the naked eye. Due to the high concentration of electricity the attack creates, it emits a sound that is reminiscent of chirping birds (hence the name). Once the attack is formed the user rushes at their opponent and thrusts their arm into a certain part of the body, such as the heart. While the technique is usually fatal to its target, the speed at which the user moves causes them to experience tunnel vision, leaving them open for attack. If the user possesses a Sharingan, however, they are able to take in more detail whilst moving, allowing them to avoid counterattacks.

Raikiri (Lightning Blade)
Raikiri is a nickname for the only original technique created by Hatake Kakashi; the Chidori. It was given this nickname because it is said that Kakashi once cut a bolt of lightning with his Chidori.

Bone Barrage
a move where the user has razor sharp bones come out of his body while spinning rapidly

Bone Baracade
a giant shelter of bones that cover al around the user

Lightning Dragon
a dragon made out of lightning based chakra that is hard to run from
and to dodge

Lightning Clones
clones made out of lightning chakra

Bone Missle
a move where giant bone spikes are shot from the palm of your hand

Lightning Chains
chains that are made of lightning that comes out of the groud that grabbs you by the neck and wrists then after it grabbs you it shocks you too

Double Lightning Blade
two lightning blades at the same time

Bone Fists
your fists turn into hard like bones that cant be broken

Pure Lightning Attack
you call apon lightning from the sky that strikes you and goes through your body and hits your opponent and not hurting you

Lightning Bone fists
your fists turn into hard like bones that cant be broken but this time lightning based chakra come around them

Doton: Doryu Dango (Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling)
the user is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using his immense strength, he can lift up the ball and hurl it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

dynamic tsunami::::100,000
you run at a person with intense speed and force and you jump in the air with a kick headed toward the person gathering moisture around you and turning it into a tsunami

leaf tornado
you spin aroun really fast and you make a torando that you can control

lion gate tsunami
using this you summon a lion to the tsand and it mutilplies into 1,000 lions that trample an enemy

K.O. punch
you focus enough chakra in your fist to literal knock out a person

lightning rod multi attack
you take as many bones in your body and throw them in the air then you make lighting go around them while the are circling an enemy shocking the enemy with a volt of 1,000,000,000

bone dance of the thunder storm
you take out your leg bone and start to do all these sort of jutsu's signs creating a thunder storm that can wipe out a whole village

light dance of the rib cage
you make torpedos out of your rib kage blasting them at your enemy controlling them like puppets and this move is undogeble for 1 turn

lightning rasengan
a rasengan that is stronger and better than narutos regular one and it is made up of lightning based chakra
devil points Lighting Bone Spikes
your hands turn into bones spikes that are razor sharp with lightning based chakra around it and your hit your opponent in all his vitals points very fast

devil pointd 864 Lightning Bone Spikes
your hands turn into bones spikes that are razor sharp with lightning based chakra around it and your hit your opponent in all his vitals points very fast but faster and stronger

lightning sheild
blocks and obsorbs your opponents attack and sends a lightning attack at the same speed and same power

background-i am kimimaro's older bro im way stronger when he killed the entire family i ran away to the leaf village and might guy took me in and i trained with rock lee and when i was 10 they put me on the squad with towashin and mizuki
then when i was 18 i ran away to the akatsuki and became peins student ans i learned the rinnengan and when i was ready to leave the akatsuki he said no and i killed him and i devolped a bad temper so i went back to the leaf as the leader of akatsuki and then now i am back with my friends as one of the legendary sannin and thats when i learned how to develope my bone and lightning jutsus i made and now since i grew up i am very very deadly and pyhco

((((rinnengan i took from pein when i killed him))))
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Founder
Founder
Akuma

Character sheet
health:
Kaleb Barbrey Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb Barbrey Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
Kaleb Barbrey Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaleb Barbrey Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaleb Barbrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleb Barbrey   Kaleb Barbrey Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:17 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://narutovillage.rpg-board.net

Kaleb Barbrey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: naruto :: creation :: character creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: